Welcome as a member!
Union of Norwegian Transport Employees – Yrkestrafikkforbundet (YTF) is a labour union for bus drivers, truck drivers and other employees in the transport industry.
Being new in Norway raises quite a few challenges. We will be there for you when you need us!
YTF is independent of political parties and not part of the government in any way.
We are working for your interest. The elected leaders and the administration are very close to the members.We negotiate wages and working conditions with the employers, and we make demands of the authorities for decent conditions in public transport and road traffic.
An increasing number of bus drivers experience robberies and violence at work. We demand cash free buses!
Many members work involuntary spilt shifts with long unpaid breaks in the middle of the day. We demand fewer split shifts and much better compensation for these.Truck drivers must respect the regulations for driving and rest periods, but lack proper resting places. We demand more such places.
We offer a number of advantages for members:
- Free legal aid in cases concerning working conditions.
- Legal “first aid” in private cases.
- Excellent insurance offers, including discounts on contents insurance and all private property, life and accident insurances.
- Financial support up to 6000 NOK towards vocational education and training.
- Financial support covering expenses incurred due to the purchase of spectacles and need for physiotherapy.
- Membership also includes an insurance that pays out 40 000 NOK to a member’s next of kin should the member pass away prior to the age of 67.
- You will annually receive six issues of our magazine Yrkestrafikk. You can get news and updates on our web-page www.ytf.no
Phone: +47 40 60 37 00. E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Brugata 19, Oslo.
Mail address: Yrkestrafikkforbundet, pb. 9175 Grønland, 0134 Oslo